Chin: Would you say that you're acting how you do normally?
Me: Yeah. Why?
Chin: Because you're nicer than I expected for someone with your personality.
Chin: If I had a figurine of my balls, you can have them, because you've taken my masculinity.
Me: Do you have chavs in Australia?
Chin: Chavs? Is that a brand?
Woman 1: So which part of Australia are you from?
Me: I'm not from Australia.
Woman 2: I thought you had a slight accent too. Its nice.
Me: Really..? *Evil eyes at Chin*
Woman 1: I think your husband's waiting for you downstairs.
Man: Is your mrs with you?
Chin: Eeerr.. yeah she's there.
Chin: Stop calling me cute. I'm masculine. I have tattoos. That should get me brownie points.
Chin: I'm really tired.
Me: Go to sleep. I'll look after your body.
Chin: What..? Do you mean bags?
Me: Yeah, I meant bags.
Chin: Are you coming onto me?
Chin: Why do I act like a 6 year old around you? You bring out the worst in me!
Me: Do you look like your dog?
Chin: Do you think before you speak?
Me: Why is accommodation so expensive in Amsterdam?
Chin: Because the cleaning bills are high.
Chin: Ew. Ipad. Sounds like a female toiletry.
Me: So what you up to today?
Chin: I'm going to sew badges onto my bag.
Me: Awww.. thats so.. manly.
Chin: *poke*
Me: Arghh.. That went really deep!
~Talking about phones~
Me: Do you have two holes?
Chin: No.. I have one..
Me: Can I call you Fin?
Chin: Can I call you Daniel?
Me: Daniel's a boys' name
Chin: So is Fin
Woman: So what have you done in Amsterdam so far?
Chin: Not much really, because we've been leaving the hotel around 3 or 4 everyday
Woman: Oh. Sounds like you're having a great time
Taxi man: Are you on your honeymoon?
Chin: No, but I actually just proposed to her yesterday
Taxi man: Oh. I can see it in the body language. You make a good couple.
Chin: What's your name in Mandarin?
Me: Lin Bay Eer
Chin: Bay Eer? Sounds like beer. I'd like some bay eeer~
Me: I'll introduce you to Peggy. She lives in my left elbow.
Chin: Meet Fabiooo.
There's so many more, but that's all I remember at the moment. Chin is such a joker and so much fun~!
No comments:
Post a Comment