Day 1
I was to meet Chin at Gatwick. The easiest way to get there was to train it to Euston, then tube it to London Bridge, then train it to Gatwick. Easy really, seeing as I'm familiar with all the stations. I got to London Bridge, 20 minutes before departure, so I sat at the platform playing on my iphone. Next thing I know, I look up and my train was leaving! {==} Everything was OK though. I just met Chin half an hour later than planned~
We flew with EasyJet. Got to the hotel in Amsterdam at about 5ish. First they gave us a double bed {oO} but then we changed it because even though people keep thinking we're a couple, we're really not!
Our hotel is quite far out so its quiet. We walked to central which was far but a nice walk nonetheless, passing canals and parks. Once we hit central and the Red Light District, was when it finally hit me that we're in Amsterdam. We just had a quick look around~ girls in windows, coffee shops, sex shops, live sex shows etc. This is Amsterdam.

Day 2
We got up late and didn't leave until 4pm! We rented a bike and I rode on the back like luggage whilst Chin rode the bike to central.



Didn't do much, just the usual and bought some stuff, which we had later that night. Such a weird experience that had me in tears in the end, but I don't regret it.
Day 3
Hangover day. We were so late out again, but this time it was partly because we couldn't find the bike keys {==} It turned out OK though, because the hotel thought it was their fault. We saw a live sex show in the evening. It is so weird! There are several little acts. There were couples having sex on stage, strip teases, audience members eating bananas from a girl's crotch etc. The audience (unsurprisingly mainly of men) added to the fun - they took the piss out of one of the guy's penises, and one guy shouted 'keep it on', during this woman's strip tease (she had cellulite {oO} )
Walking through the Red Light District again, "I dare you to take your top off", "OK" (lol).Two guys came up to us and asked for an orgy!! Chin immediately waved them off saying "not interested". Later on in the same night, a guy tried to buy me for the night lol. Chin was making up some story about me being the girl he's going to marry and after a bit of banter, we escaped lol. Jokes~
Day 4
We realised that we're running out of days. Amsterdam can be explored in just a couple of days, but seeing as we were here a whole week, we took our time. We're on day 4 and still we hadn't really done that much. We had the alarm set for 1pm, but we still didn't leave until after 3pm {oO} We went to the sex museum, which in my opinion is really overrated. Just full of pictures and figurines of vaginas and penises..
We had a sex tour in the evening, which was good, but a little cold. Chin decided to make up a story about him studying in London which is how we met, because everytime he says he's from Australia and I say I'm from England, we just get more questions.

That night it rained so bad! We looked about for our bike and failed. So we sat on some steps for about an hour, waiting for the rain to weaken which didn't happen so we taxied it back.
Day 5
We ate a really yummy lunch at a 5 euro cafe the other day, so we stopped at the same place again today. Mmm~ makes me hungry just thinking about that lasagne. Afterwards, we went to the train station to just get some information because Chin needed to get his train ticket to go to France. We could have gone to the Heineken factory, Van Gogh's museum or Anne Frank's House, but either the line was too long or it was already closed. So we went to the the "I am Amsterdam" place and chilled, took some pictures and simply just enjoyed each other's company.


That night we had some more of the stuff. This time I had an amazing night! Colourful bunny rabbits, being inside those novelty capsule dispenser things, and video games is all I'm going to say lol. I also found something out, which took me through emotions (this is going to be vague). At first, I was just toying with the idea for fun because I wasn't sure, then when I was sure, I felt let down then just really confused, then I felt like it was the end of something. Then we went outside for a smoke and we all calmed down.
Day 6
We'd planned for this to be an easy day. We rode around for a supermarket and bought some picnic food. It was an absolutely freezing day but we did it anyway. In the evening, we did the usual and just chilled at the hotel.


Day 7
The last full day. Chin wore my jeggings for jokes {^^} So brave. We went to the train station to buy Chin's train ticket. Chin forgot his passport, so we taxied back to the hotel to get it. The taxi driver was such a joker and asked if we were on our honeymoon. Chin decided to make up a story about how he proposed to me yesterday and the taxi driver said that he could see it in our body language and that we make a good couple lol.
Afterwards, we went to Anne Frank's house which was cool. I'm going to read her diary when I get back. At the end, I ran into Pascale!! (She's my football captain at uni) What a coincedence, right?!!

Then we went to eat Argentinian food and tried to smoke what we had left at a bar (but we had so much, we gave the rest away on our last day). I'm surprised that we both managed to get back OK {oO}
Day 8
Our last day! We bought kebabs and they walked to a windmill and had a little picnic by it.


It was really nice. Then to the airport and goodbyes. I'm going to miss Chin.
No comments:
Post a Comment