Oh my gosh. I didn't blog yesterday because it was such a long day! My mum drove the people carrier to help move all my stuff from London back home. It takes about 3 hours, so we left home just before 11am so that we'd get to London in the afternoon. However, about an hour into our journey, this happened:
Me: Urgh! What's that smell..?
Mum: Wow, look at the black smoke. We're following an old banger.. Oh wait.. It's coming from our car {oO} ~!
So we stopped at the side and checked the car out. I've never stood on a motorway before lol What a bad time to breakdown {==} We called the Green Flag and they took an hour to get there! When they finally did, they drove us back where we'd started to take the car to the garage. My mum was pissed off because she'd taken the car to service last week deliberately to make sure that it'd be OK, but the engine had completely gone~
Here are some photos:

Fai checking out the car and my mum on the phone to Green Flag

Look closely at the two dots that are Fai and my mum running to the sign to state our exact location (Notice how I stayed by the car to take pictures {^^} )

The Green Flag guy finally gets here {==}

Being driven back where we started {==}
So we had to change plans. Both Fai and my mum would drive 2 smaller cars to London. we didn't leave until about 4pm, so we didn't get to London until past 7pm. My mum went to meet a friend for dinner, so me and Fai moved everything into the cars, which only just about managed to fit. Fai did most of the work {oO} I feel kind of bad about that~ Thank you!
We got back home just before 2.30am. I was so sleepy. I feel for my mum who had to drive {oO} and Fai who had to drive even further north~
No comments:
Post a Comment