Tuesday, 1 June 2010

Bad Massage

Me and mammy went to the gym today. I had a shoulder and back massage that was supposed to last 30 minutes, but I timed her and my massage lasted 13 minutes! What a rip-off! And it wasn't even that good {==} Then we chilled in the jacuzzi and steam room. Being in the steam room reminded me what it might be like in Nepal {oO} Really hot and humid!

Fai came over in the evening because he's helping me move out of my London flat tomorrow and he's taking the furniture. We watched 'Nightmare at Elm Street' at the cinema. I didn't want to, but Fai said it was good {==} It was so scary! I just went to sleep about 40 minutes into it! (Its a little ironic, because the film is about a guy that can kill you in real life if he kills you in your dreams)~

No comments:

Post a Comment