Monday, 31 May 2010

Where's Shu Uemura?

I went to town today. There was a crowd around the bull today, I joined it and read the sign which said that the bull was talking today {==} Those are the speakers under the bull.


Little kid: Why doesn't your mouth move?
Bull: Because I'm a ventriloquist bull.

Anyway I was looking for Shu Uemura. I started at Selfridges, then Harvey Nicols, then House of Fraser, then Debenhams deliberately looking for it ~ They don't do it anywhere! The woman in Debenhams hadn't even heard of it {oO} I'll have to wait until I'm back in London..

I'm just blogging in the living room at the moment. I had a 2 hour nap earlier, so missed the argument between Jamie and my mum, basically about protein shakes {==} Jamie normally works in the living room, but he's in his room now. My dad's at work, my mum's writing her assignment, Myles is revising for AS-levels, and Jamie has exams too. Everyone's busy~! The house is silent..

2 comments:

  1. i shouldve went into town today to see it but doubt its interesting?
    i wish bham did shu uemura. saves me buying it online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeps, it was quite lame {oO}
    Why on earth does Bham not have shu uemura?! What shu uemura stuff do you use btw~? I only have the eyelash curlers, but I want to try some foundations~

    ReplyDelete