Sunday, 30 May 2010

Shopping for Nepal

I went yum cha with my family in the afternoon (minus Myles because he had tuition). I love it. I missed it so much~ Then me, Mammy and Jamie when shopping for stuff that I'll need in Nepal e.g. mosquito net, water purification tablets, plug adaptor etc. and £72 worth of clothes from Primark (I'm planning on leaving my clothes for the orphans or the carers in Nepal when I leave). Jamie was carrying most of the stuff, but he doesn't mind (I assume lol ~ love him really). Then his girlfriend calls and he leaves us with everything {==}

In the evening, I watched a film with Jamie. "Love on a diet" (2001), that film with Andy Lau. I watched it ages ago, still find it funny though. I was just watching it on my laptop next to Jamie, then I showed him a bit from the beginning where Tiny tries to hang herself and gets the rope stuck behind her teeth and hangs there like that {><} lol and then Jamie watched the rest with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment