Not real sushi pies.. {><}My blog's called sushi-pies because its the name of my instruments. My guitar's called 'Yachiru Sushi Pie' and my ukelele's called 'Baby Sushi Pie'. Before I decided to write this blog, I googled "name your guitar" just to make sure that its not a weird thing to do. First thing I read on the page of results was "Is naming your guitar a stupid asshole thing to do?" Hahahah~! But anyway, turns out its quite common {^^} This then led me to google "name your piano" (my piano doesn't have a name by the way) and yeah.. pianos don't tend to get named lol.
I got my guitar first and I named her Yachiru because she's a character on the anime Bleach that I like. I wanted a 2nd name because I felt that one name was inadequate and chose Sushi because it's japanese (to go with the 1st name). I told my mum the name of my guitar and she added the Pie, which stuck. Baby Sushi Pie was named because.. well that's just self-explanatory.
I mention them because I learnt some new tunes on Yachiru Sushi Pie today. I find that playing music really takes some stress off me.. although regarding revision, today was as unproductive as yesterday {oO} I'll probably stay up for a bit to try do some more~
No comments:
Post a Comment