Friday, 30 April 2010

Football AGM

The first time I actually keep my head down and do some work, I have plans elsewhere! I had football AGM today. I didn't want to drink (too much lol) so I was sober but I get intimidated by drunk people! Laura's a funny drunk. She was tapping a glass with a spoon to get people's attention, obviously a bit too hard because it broke. She was like "whoops", took the broken piece and chucked it behind her, where it smashed, then carried on talking like nothing happened! {oO}

I got nominated for 2nds captain and vice captain. Didn't get them though. Don't actually think I'm committed enough. I'm going to try and juggle football with something else next year (not going to say what just yet, although I accidentally let it slip at AGM, where it unsurprisingly didn't get a good reaction lol). This is a picture at AGM:


This is a picture taken just before our first goal of the season. I'm number 8, standing in the middle like I'm not doing anything. It was an indirect free kick, so yeah I was just standing there for a good view lol.

Well done to everyone who got awards and committee positions..
GKT 'til I die~!

No comments:

Post a Comment