Saturday, 15 May 2010

iHobo

Oh my gosh! My little hobo is so cute! You have to look after a hobo for 3 days and depending on how well you do, affects what happens to him. I wanted to take a picture to put on here, but he was sleeping when I checked up on him (and it's raining!) - {^^} I'll take another picture tomorrow when he's awake.


So cute! Things that touched me in particular was when he told me not to turn my phone off, because he might need me in the night; and there'd been a dealer hanging around, and when I gave him money, he went and bought a hot drink with it~! Awww {><} ~

The app has like a blog of him:
~14:38 He doesn't need anything, but some kids were just shouting abuse at him. He feels safer now you're here.
~15:44 He needs money to buy some warm food. Thanks for being here for him.
~16:47 He's seen people taking drugs. It scared him. Thanks for being here for him.
~19:00 He hasn't eaten much today. If he doesn't eat enough, he could get ill. Where were you? (I was watching Glee {==} lol)
~21:48 He needs some money to try and get into a hostel. Thanks for being here for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment