~8:45 He just accepted drugs off some bloke. He used them to block out the cold. If you were there he might have refused.
~10:00 He needed some food but you weren't there for him. Were you too busy?
..Oh my gosh. This proper upset me. I was sleeping~! I googled the charity that set this app up. They're called 'Depaul UK' and their office is actually located just down the road from me! I considered going in to ask them what kind of voluntary work they might offer, because this app really got to me~!
Here's a picture of my little hobo {^^} knocking on my screen:

Various things happened to him throughout the day. I made sure to check up on him regularly so that no more bad things happened and then:

I thought that was the end! (That's why I took this picture of success!).. but I was wrong.
~20:06 His family didn't want to know. He's glad you're here though. At least someone cares.
Next thing I know he's turned into a junkie!! Look at him now:

It makes me unhappy. He can't be saved {==} After this happened, I thought to myself, I take back everything I said about trying to get voluntary work with Depaul UK. What's the point if this is going to be the outcome?! I answered 10 out of 14 of his alerts and he still turned to drugs~!
No comments:
Post a Comment