
I had to get a couple of travel vaccinations today:



~Cholera (1st dose)
~ Japanese Encephalitis (2nd dose)
You can't get them on the NHS, so I had to pay for them and it totaled £72.50~!
Actually, last week was worse. Meningitis ACWY and Japanese Encephalitis (1st dose) totaled £87.50 {oO} ~ Still not done with them either..
Side effects I got last week were nausea and tiredness, so I thought that this week I'll go to the park to get some air. I brought some revision notes with me too {^^}
Revising in the park was lovely~!
Advantages:
~Fresh Air
~New scenery
~Relaxing
Disadvantages:
~Occasional noisy tourists
~Get covered in stuff falling from trees
~BUGS!

Started to get a headache (probably a side effect), so I decided to go home. I made a bamboo and pork dumplings soup {^^} My first time at it:

I'd told my mum about the vaccination and side effects. She sent me a text in the evening saying that she'd made me some soup (NB. I love soup) and was going to drive it down to me~! I was resistant because its quite a long drive (2 and half hrs), but she did it anyway and got here at half past midnight! Yummy soup and other goodies. I love my Mammy~!

No comments:
Post a Comment