Tuesday, 20 July 2010

Graduation!

I had my graduation yesterday (19/7/10) at the Barbican Centre in London. It's not my final graduation though, there's at least another 3 years until that! This year I did a BSc in Neuroscience so that's what yesterday was about.

Maybe its because I only spent one year doing this BSc, but to be honest, I didn't really feel much sense of accomplishment. The greatest part of yesterday was actually seeing my family doing something together.

When you have a mother like mine, you sometimes feel like you're being follow by paparazzi! This is just one of many of yesterday's photos:


Yes, I know that the graduation gown is.. kind of ugly. Its designed by Vivienne Westwood and I love her so I'm not going to complain. In the college vice principle's speech, she said that Westwood tried to design an updated 21st century version of the more traditional gowns. I can understand that but did she have to get rid of the graduation hats and make us look like human traffic cones?!

Oh also, notice how it looks like all my hair's black. I hid my blonde hair well Mwahahah~

No comments:

Post a Comment