I think that if you don't use your vote, then you don't have the right to complain about how the country is run. My mum's quite big on politics and I was talking to her about it last time I was back at home:
Me: "I'm going to vote for the Green party"
Mum: "What?! Voting for them is like not voting at all~! Use your vote! Do you know what women in the past had to do to get the vote?! Women sacrificed their lives..!"
Me: "..but I want to save the planet.."
My Green Party loyalty was a little short-lived lol I voted for the giant teddy bear~! Not because I was swayed into doing so. I genuinely think that he is the best man for the job. I don't want to turn my blog into a boring political debate so I'll just stop here.
After I voted, I went to uni to collect some coursework. I'm really happy~! {^^} Although, I was reading through the comments and at the end of one piece was:

'A vaw dut bare would se niu'.. {oO}
No comments:
Post a Comment